FORUM

Home Page Forums Darwin’s Ark Should I update information?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aakriti sharma
    Participant

Hi! I completed my surveys when my dog was about 7 months old, he is a little over a year old now and has changed a lot. Should I update my surveys to be more accurate?

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Yes, you can update your surveys especially since he was a pup when you first did them! If you know which behaviors have really changed, you can individually pick which survey to revise, you do not have to do all of them over again. Thank you for checking first!

raina ch
    Participant

yes you should because he is older now 🙂

Jennifer
    Participant

A couple more questions about updating. My dog was 1.5 y.o. when I filled out the surveys (she’s 3 y.o. now). She already showed some noise sensitivities at the time, but that problem definitely seems to have worsened as she’s gotten older. I could’ve sworn there was a question or two pertaining to noise sensitivity in the surveys but, looking over the 12 surveys I’m able to see and access in the sidebar after clicking “Surveys,” I’m not seeing anything like that. Am I remembering incorrectly, or was there in fact a question or two about noise sensitivity in there somewhere? And also, weren’t there more than 12 surveys?

Hi Jennifer, Sorry for any confusion with our new website (darwinsark.org) we have made it easier for you to retake any surveys. If you log in to your account there should be a button next to each survey where you can retake it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login