FORUM

Home Page Forums Darwin’s Ark why all the envelopes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joan-Bradford
    Participant

I received my kit today and seem to have an extra envelope. I get that the sample goes in the ziplock biohazard bag, which goes in the foil bag, which goes in the bag with the USPS label. Why is there a blank shipping mailer, larger than the labeled bag? It seems like the label should be on the largest bag. The shipping mailer does not fit in the labeled bag.

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Hi Joan,

Our apologies for the extras!

You can ignore the extra blank shipping mailer, and larger bag. The most important packing materials are the biohazard, foil bag and then of course the exterior mailer with the return address.

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know, and again we apologies for the confusion.

If you have any other questions, I am happy to help or you can email us at support@darwinsark.org

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Hi Joan,

Our apologies for the extras!

You can ignore the extra blank shipping mailer, and larger bag. The most important packing materials are the biohazard, foil bag and then of course the exterior mailer with the return address.

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know, and again we apologies for the confusion.

If you have any other questions, I am happy to help or you can email us at support@darwinsark.org

Tommie-Marshall
    Participant

Hi, thanks for support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login