FORUM

Home Page Forums Darwin’s Ark updating profiles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dawn miller
    Participant

I like the new look of the website. congrats. Looking at my dog’s profiles I see a box for the dog’s age. Back when I first submitted my dogs were 11 months and 2 1/2. It is two years later (wow, time flies) and I updated my dog’s ages. I know you are all busy but do you have a social media person who might remind folks to update their profiles?

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for bringing that up, great point!

With the new webpage, the age entry is quite dynamic now. When people entered in their dogs birthday (an actual date) the webpage will automatically keep track the dogs age based on that date! So is participants that have/had entered in a birthday before will stay updated.

Ellen-Johnston
    Participant

I am having trouble putting pictures in the profile. Is this working or is there a wait before the picture actually goes to the profile.

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Hi Ellen,

Yes, it should be working. Please select a photo and then once chosen scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the submit button. A popup should appear letting you know it was successfully uploaded.

If this does not work, please email us at support@darwinsark.org so we can look more closely into your case.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login