FORUM

Home Page Forums Darwin’s Ark Taking new surveys?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sam-Kome
    Participant

Hi, I just heard about this on Science Friday and registered on the web site. I’d like to fulfill the survey and order a (paid) swab.

I don’t see how to do it. Aside from the Forum, the links all result in the same page, the home page. Is this project inactive?

Thanks!

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Hi Sam,

Thank you for enrolling!

This project is still very active, and we cannot wait to learn more about your dog.

Please make sure to login and on the top tab click on My Laboratory -> View Laboratory. This will take you to your dogs profile, where you will see the options to either order the DNA kit or join the Free Kit waitlist.

If you are still having trouble, please try a different device or webpage browser, or please email us directly at support@darwinsark.org so we can further assist you.

Ava-Hatch
    Participant

How do we take the survey?

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Hi Ava,

Thank you for your interest in our research!

In order to get started, please log in and go to “My Laboratory” -> “View Laboratory”. There you will see a button that says “Add Dog”. This will allow you to create your dog’s profile!

Once created, you will see on the right hand side the 22 behavioral surveys, that will tell us all about your dog’s unique behaviors, traits and looks. When at least 10 surveys are completed, the option to join the Free DNA Kit Waitlist will become available. Please note that this option is funded by our grant money, which takes time to acquire, but we are working each day to support these participants.

If you do not want to wait for a kit to be supported off of our grant funds, you are welcome to Order the DNA kit!

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Best,
    Brittney

Sonja-Gunatillake
    Participant

Hi,

Can we participate in the UK? Can I ask what is the cost of tests or can we just opt for the free one? I would like to contribute as my own dog has OCD but would want to find out the costs first

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Hi Sonja,

You can participate from the UK, it costs $199 USD (including shipping) for an international kit. You can also enroll for the free kit, but as I’m sure you know the waiting list is quite long now. If you have any questions you can also email me, Shannan, at support@darwinsark.org. I’m currently covering Brittney’s desk while she’s on leave.

Thanks,
    Shannan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login