FORUM

Home Page Forums Darwin’s Ark survey

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    julielani chang
    Participant

I am trying to edit the survey for one of my dogs. We discover when she is super stressed, she can aggress on us. This is new. Having her for only 6 months we always thought she would do this only with strangers. I don’t know if there is a specific question for this but I can’t find it going back into the surveys. I am just wondering if fear toward strangers and fear toward owners are different.

kristen johnson 2
    Participant

I don’t know where those are in the surveys either but I would say they are different. My dog can have owner directed aggression but his is usually when he wants to direct it at something else and can’t. I believe I put that in a comment somewhere……

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Hi Julielani and Kristen,

If you go to your dogs profile you will see under “Survey Statues” the word “View All” in pink letters. You can click on that and it will provide a list of all of the surveys that you have completed for your dog(s).

In this list, you will see again in pink letters, the options to “Re-take” or “Review” your answers!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Ronald-Larkin
    Participant

The survey tabulations show that the average dog spends thousands of hours/day in a crate, which seems excessive.

kathleen morrill
    Keymaster

Ronald-Larkin,

Thanks for catching this — there appears an error in how the average duration is displaying for the survey results, I will notify our team!

julielani chang
    Participant

Hi Brittney,
    Follow your instructions to “review” I can’t find any questions pertaining to familiar people, all seems to focus on unfamiliar people. I went back to several categories but mainly with “socialization with humans”. Did I miss something ?

Thanks

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Hi Julielani,

We do not have a survey that particularly focus on familiar people and your dog. That is a great idea though and we are happy to keep adding more surveys to learn even more about your dog!

For your situation, if I call correctly, other surveys that might relate would be “Attitude” “Communication” and “Independence”. If you see that the way you answered these before no longer match up to how you would answer now, you are welcome to retake them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login