FORUM

Home Page Forums Darwin’s Ark I even paid you for an expedited kit and haven’t got a thing yet?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lori martin
    Participant

What is going on here? I have been waiting years so I asked and bought ( 99.00! ) an “expedited” kit in April and STILL HAVEN’T gotten results??.
    I paid 100 I think I should have heard something by now??!

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Hi Lori,

I’m sorry this must be frustrating, I’ve been trying to contact you and have emailed from both my personal account and the Darwin’s Ark support email with your kit status update. If you can please check your spam folder and/or add support@darwinsark.org to your safe list, as it seems you’re not receiving the messages and I’ve been trying to respond.

Thank you,
    Shannan

Currently filling in for Brittney Logan who is on leave.

lori martin
    Participant

And nothing is in my lab either? It’s doesn’t even show it was expedited?

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Hi Lori,

I’m sorry you’re not receiving my emails, it’s certainly odd they’re being filtered as I’ve messaged from 3 different accounts. Hopefully you’re able to get that sorted and aren’t missing too many other messages! 🙂

Your sample is in sequencing. I can’t provide an exact timing but first results are likely to come in between 90 and 120 days of receipt of the 20 samples needed to sequence the batch. (For reference: https://darwinsark.org/faqs/)

When it’s been completed your profile will be updated. I hope that helps answer your questions and thank you for participating!

-Shannan

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Hi Lori,

I hope you were able to see our emails. If not I wanted to let you know that your dogs results were added to the profile on 2021-07-06! 🙂

To view them, please log in and view your dogs laboratory, then click on the pink dog house where you will see the results!

Apologies if you have not been receiving our emails to you previously, and I hope this forum post finds you well.

Best,
    Brittney

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login