FORUM

Home Page Forums Darwin’s Ark Email response time?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jennifer moniello
    Participant

Hi, I’m sorry if this is a repeat message, but I don’t see my original post and I don’t think I was logged in when I sent it. But I’m wondering what your email response time is. I sent an email a couple days ago wondering if there is a different fee for someone who has already sent in their kit than for someone who is paying for a kit. I sent my dog’s kit a year ago, and she died suddenly this fall (not unexpectedly, she was 14 or 15, but suddenly enough that I didn’t get a chance to buy the embark kit for her that I intended to). I would love to adopt another of whatever she was, if I only knew what she was. She was wonderful, full of sass and spirit and I’m wondering what the fee would be to move her kit up in the line, and how long the processing would take. Thank you.

JLM

brittney logan
    Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

We are so sorry to hear of your loss, our sincerest condolences.

Thank you for completing all of her surveys and taking her sample!

We have her sample here safe and sound. For samples that are already at the lab, it is only $99.00 to order the DNA analysis right away. Once it arrives at the lab for sequencing it is about 90-120 days until we have the raw data to create and upload the results.

If you have any further questions, be sure to email us at team@darwinsark.org or support@darwinsark.org (we don’t seem to have an email from your account?)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login