FORUM

Home Page Forums Darwin’s Ark CBD oil for dogs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matthew-Bishop
    Participant

Is anyone have tried giving Marijuana to their pets for Medical purposes? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can be used to treat seizures, nausea, stress, anxiety, arthritis, back pain, symptoms of cancer, and gastrointestinal issues, among other health conditions in dogs. Like this article about a marijuana strain from https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/white-rhino/. Alternatively, they’ve also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can’t find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

kristen johnson 2
    Participant

I’ve been curious about this too. Not for any specific reason or need but just cause I”m intrigued.

jessica hekman
    Keymaster

Hi, folks. We ask that you not exchange medical advice on this forum – we don’t want to be responsible for it!

My advice – I’m a vet so this won’t surprise you – is to ask your vet about CBD. If they don’t know, ask for a referral to someone who does. Vets are out there with expertise in this area!

Jessica, Darwin’s Ark Researcher

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘CBD oil for dogs’ is closed to new replies.