FORUM

Home Page Forums Darwin’s Ark Confirming kit was received

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    deborah stagon
    Participant

I returned both of my dog’s kits together in April. Charlie’s update states that her kit was received and awaiting processing since May 11. Riley’s update does not acknowledge receipt of her kit. I just want to be sure that her kit was not lost in the mail. I know that you are backlogged and it is likely there, but I am just hoping to confirm.

jessica hekman
    Keymaster

Hi, Deborah. I just checked – indeed, we haven’t scanned Riley’s kit in yet. I’m guessing what happened is that she was part of our big push to get our last “old” kits out the door before our changeover to our new website. Then our site was down for the move for several weeks, and this also made it impossible for us to enter newly-arrived kits into the system (our database was down too).

We are working through that backlog of kits now. I’m not worried about her kit getting lost in the mail – but if it was, we’ll send you a new one. I’ll keep a note to check on it and let you know, but feel free to email team@darwinsark.org to ask us its status again in a few weeks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login